- The objective of the course is to give students the necessary tools and knowledge to understand and understand the plans of a project at an industrial or naval level.
- Define representation systems.
- Interpret the main views of a body.
- Define the orthogonal projection and perspective of a body.
- Interpret the turning systems in the representation.
- Draw parts in isometric.
- Formats and concepts.
- Calculate pipe sections from the trigonometric data.
- Solve problems in field work from trigonometric data.
- Know how to proceed in the layout and development of pipes.
MODULE 1: REPRESENTATION SYSTEMS.
MODULE 2: FORMATS AND SCALES.
MODULE 3: BASIC CONCEPTS OF TRIGONOMETRY.
MODULE 4: LAYOUT AND DEVELOPMENT OF PIPES AND GRAFTS.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Prerequisites: It is aimed at Pipe Managers and Welders (unemployed or companies).
Duration: Courses up to 100 hours (minimum 20 hours)
Tuition fees: Ask for a quote. This training can be subsidised through FUNDAE.