- The aim of the course is for the student to carry out cutting and edge preparation operations safely and applying the techniques for cutting metal sheets and profiles with oxy-fuel, plasma and air arc.
- To know the symbology and regulations concerning cutting and edge preparation processes.
- To know the different edge preparations and how to make them.
- To know the elements and safety requirements necessary to carry out cutting operations.
- Learn the different cutting processes and their characteristics.
- SAFETY IN THE CUTTING OF METAL SHEETS AND PROFILES.
- CUTTING OF SHEETS AND PROFILES WITH OXY-FUEL CUTTING.
- CUTTING OF SHEETS AND PROFILES WITH ARCOPLASMA.
- CUTTING OF METAL SHEETS AND PROFILES WITH AIR ARC.
REQUIREMENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Prerequisites: It is aimed at active and unemployed workers.
Duration: 50 hours
Tuition fees: Ask for a quote. This training can be subsidised through FUNDAE.