The objective of the course is to acquire the basic knowledge necessary to master the welding process in angle and butt carbon steel sheets, in different positions.
- Learn the basics of GTAW welding.
- Know the most common types of defects that occur in this type of welding.
- Acquire sufficient training to make good quality welds with the GTAW process, in fillet and butt joints.
1. PRINCIPLES OF THE GTAW PROCESS
1.2. WELDING EQUIPMENT.
1.4. WELDING POSITIONS.
2. MOST COMMON DEFECTS IN SOLDER JOINTS
3. WORKSHOP PRACTICES WITH CARBON STEEL PLATE
3.1. ANGLE JOINTS
3.2. TOP JOINTS.
In all welding courses, an individual approval test will be carried out on a final test according to UNE-EN 9606-1. The student who passes the course will receive a Certificate of Accreditation accredited and stamped by an International Welding Engineer (IWE) and diagnostic tests, as well as the corresponding diploma offered by our centre.
There are no prerequisites, it is aimed at professionals with no experience or experience in other welding processes.
DURATION: 100 hours (5 theoretical hours and 95 practical hours in the workshop).
ENROLMENT FEE: Ask for a quote. This training can be subsidised through FUNDAE.