The objective of the course is to reach a high level in the realization of tube joints in the 2G, 5G and 6G positions.
- Improve training in the GTAW welding process.
- To know the types of pipe welding positions and their characteristics.
- Acquire sufficient training to perform good quality pipe welds with the GTAW process.
1. INTRODUCTION TO PIPE WELDING
1.2. WELDING TECHNIQUES.
2. UNE STANDARDS, WELDING POSITIONS
3. WORKSHOP PRACTICES WITH CARBON STEEL TUBE
3.1. UNIONS IN 2G.
3.2. UNIONS IN 5G.
3.3. UNIONS IN 6G.
In all welding courses, an individual approval test will be carried out on a final test according to UNE-EN 9606-1. The student who passes the course will receive a Certificate of Accreditation accredited and stamped by an International Welding Engineer (IWE) and diagnostic tests, as well as the corresponding diploma offered by our centre.
An entrance test is required. It is aimed at professionals with experience in TIG welding.
DURATION: 60 hours (5 theoretical hours and 55 practical hours in the workshop).
ENROLMENT FEE: Ask for a quote. This training can be subsidized through FUNDAE