Aimed at Supervisory Technical Personnel who carry out tasks of Operational Control and Measurement of Operational Management of Treatment Plants, Processes and Industrial Services and Treatment Plants.
- Eco-efficiency – Environmental Awareness.
- Compliance with Environmental Legislation.
- Introduction to Environmental Sciences and Technologies (White Water, Residual, Noise, Air and Waste).
- Identification of Environmental Aspects and Assessment of Impacts.
- Identification of Areas for Improvements in Environmental Performance, Minimization of Impacts (Rule of the three “Rs”).
- Setting of Environmental Management Indicators: Operational, Legal and Management (ISO 14031).
- Observers or Inspectors of Environmental Performance.
Course subsidized by the Tripartite Foundation.