The aim of the course is to acquire the necessary qualifications to qualify for a position as an offshore welder.
- Improve training in the FCAW welding process.
- To know the types of pipe welding positions and their characteristics.
- To be familiar with the requirements for offshore welding.
- To acquire sufficient skills to perform good quality offshore pipe welding with the FCAW process.
1. INTRODUCTION TO OFFSHORE PIPE WELDING
1.2. WELDING TECHNIQUES.
2.UNE STANDARDS, WELDING POSITIONS
3.WORKSHOP PRACTICES WITH CARBON STEEL TUBE
3.1. UNIONS IN 5G.
3.2. JOINTS IN 6G IN 3″ TUBE.
3.3. 6G JOINTS IN 6″ TUBE.
In all welding courses, an individual approval test will be carried out on a final test according to UNE-EN 9606-1. The student who passes the course will receive a Certificate of Accreditation accredited and stamped by an International Welding Engineer (IWE) and diagnostic tests, as well as the corresponding diploma offered by our centre.
An entrance exam is required. It is aimed at professionals with experience in electric welding with coated electrode (high level).
DURATION: 60 hours (1 hour of theory and 59 hours of workshop practice).
ENROLMENT FEE: Ask for a quote. This training can be subsidised through FUNDAE.