The objective of the course is to acquire the basic knowledge necessary to
master the welding process in carbon steel plates at angles and at
butt, in different positions.
- Learn the basics of GMAW welding.
- Know the most common types of defects that occur in this type of welding.
- Acquire sufficient training to make good quality welds with the GMAW process, in fillet and butt joints.
1. PRINCIPLES OF THE GMAW PROCESS
1.2. WELDING EQUIPMENT.
1.4. WELDING POSITIONS.
2. MOST COMMON DEFECTS IN SOLDER JOINTS
3. WORKSHOP PRACTICES WITH CARBON STEEL PLATE
3.1. ANGLE JOINTS
3.2. TOP JOINTS.
In all welding courses, an individual approval test will be carried out on a final test according to UNE-EN 9606-1. The student who passes it will receive a Homologation Certificate accredited and sealed by an International Welding Engineer (IWE) and diagnostic tests, in addition to the corresponding diploma offered by our center.
There are no prerequisites, it is aimed at professionals with no experience or experience in other welding processes.
DURATION: 100 hours (6 theoretical hours and 94 practical hours in the workshop).
ENROLMENT FEE: Ask for a quote. This training can be subsidized