The aim of the course is to train workers in the safe use of forklift trucks and electric stackers, thus enabling them to carry out their work safely and efficiently for themselves and the other workers around them, consolidating the good use of the company’s assets and equipment.
The course content presents the following programme:
– Module 1: Introduction. Forklifts, stackers and stacker trucks.
– Module 2: Types and components of forklift trucks and electric stackers.
– Module 3: Operator conditions and training.
– Module 4: Risks and preventive measures in operations with forklift trucks and electric stackers.
– Module 5: Use: basic rules for the safe operation of electric forklift trucks and stackers.
– Module 6: Maintenance of electric forklift trucks and stackers.
– Module 7: Regulation.
Requirements and specifications
- It has a duration of 8 hours.
- Price: Ask for a quote.