The objective of the course is to teach students robot handling operations, from the most basic to the most complex, for their implementation in production chains, improving the productivity of automata and the quality of welded joints, in addition to increase the safety and environmental impact of Shipyards and Companies.
- Know the different types of automata and their parts.
- Know the assembly and preparation, both of parts and automata, prior to welding.
- Acquire sufficient training to carry out welding with good quality automatons.
- TEAM RECOGNITION. ASSEMBLY AND START-UP.
- ADJUSTMENT OF THE EQUIPMENT BEFORE WELDING.
- PLACEMENT. ADJUSTMENT OF THE HEAD AND PARAMETERS.
- WELDING OF DIFFERENT EH36 STEEL SHEETS
CONFIGURATIONS ACCORDING TO SHEET THICKNESS: WITHOUT BEVEL A
ONE PASS WITH BEVEL TO TWO AND THREE PASS.
It is aimed at active and unemployed workers.
DURATION: 40 hours (5 theoretical hours and 35 practical hours in the workshop).
ENROLMENT FEE: Ask for a quote. This training can be subsidised through FUNDAE.